When it comes to Travel, do you ever wish :
You could plan your own trip so you had more attention to detail and more control over every aspect of your travel plans.
You knew how to maximise your budget more efficiently.
You could confidently travel anywhere in the world in your own style.
You could find solid practical advice on planning a trip so it doesn’t feel overwhelming and a daunting job……..
Well let me tell you that you are no different to so many other people ….
Independent travel has always been incredibly important to me. I have used tour operators in the early years borne out of fear and lack of confidence, assuming you had to be brave and of a certain ilk to be able to successfully plan your own holiday. But once I planned the first trip there was no going back. In fact the planning stage is just as much fun as the trip itself.
Travelling Independently opens so many doors for you …..mingling with the locals, using local modes of travel, eating at local restaurants, experiencing everything at your own speed, factoring everything you want into your itinerary and being totally in control.
I combine my love of travelling with home and work life so it is imperative that I make the most of my time through careful and meticulous planning. Budget is important but so is luxury and with some research, you can have the two together.
What You Will Find On Global Gadding :
- Detailed Itineraries for different countries, including routes, accommodation, sights and tips/resources. These will give an insight of what is possible for you to follow and adapt.
- Honest down to earth reviews of accommodation, sights, and tours that I have experienced first hand. These will give you ideas for your own trips.
- Travel tips and resources to enable you to budget efficiently.
- Captivating Photographs to motivate you and expand your travel choices.
- Stories crafted from my own travel experiences, whether good or bad.
The Aim Of Global Gadding :
“To empower interested travellers to confidently plan your own trips independently and make your dreams a reality.”
- Have the resources to choose to travel the way that suits you and see different destinations from your own perspective.
- Be inspired, motivated and open to new ideas for your next trip.
Wondering Where To Start?
If you are looking for information on a particular country then take a look through the Destinations Menu.